Ripples from the Center

Sharing a Little Poetry, Art, Beauty & Heart

a little wit, wisdom & whimsy to enlighten you on your way...

Copyright 2012. Original poetry, art, writing & photography by Julie SuZaNNe BröKKeN

Sunday, January 8, 2012

PASSAGEWAY


Through the Coyote Willows 

I took myself on a long walk beside the Rio Grande yesterday, or rather, 'Big Me' took 'Little Me' on a walk --if'n ya know what I mean. While 'Mini-Me' was not feeling the usual joy and wonder I experience in nature, Beauty joined us anyway.  In sync with Grace, the day revealed the perfect image for my mood...  a passageway through the coyote willows to the river... a passageway through some old layers of lonesome blues into luscious light and levity...





And the LiGHT at the END of the PaSSaGeWaY? 
...was an iNCoMiNG CRaNe!  GRiN!...
Photo by Jim Caffrey http://jimages.wordpress.com/

Oh dear hearts!  How I love the way Life & Spirit play with me!  
Beauty in all things dear hearts!  XoXo, Julie
Original poetry, art, writing & photography by Julie SuZaNNe BroKKeN
Copyright 2012 (unless otherwise noted)

No comments:

INSPIRED TO RIPPLE A LOVE OFFERING or PURCHASE ART/PHOTOGRAPHS (juliebrokken@yahoo.com for prices)

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States