Ripples from the Center

Sharing a Little Poetry, Art, Beauty & Heart

a little wit, wisdom & whimsy to enlighten you on your way...

Copyright 2012. Original poetry, art, writing & photography by Julie SuZaNNe BröKKeN

Thursday, September 5, 2013

LeaPs aBouND! continued: WHAT DO I NEED?





FULL DETAILS:  Here's the BREAKDOWN for PHASE ONE in fuller detail, listed in order of priority and based on the amount of funding:


$350  ~ WEBSITE: 

First year's fee fo FolioLink professional portfolio website for my photography series ~ and in the future, my assemblage works, poetry publications, and other works of art.  FolioLink is a company that has e-commerce website templates specifically for artists and photographers.  Includes Flash and HTML5 designs, iPad and iPhone shadow sites and more. ($750) ~ WEBSITE DESIGNER: If I raise enough money I can pay a professional to get it up and running quickly and efficiently.

$1200 ~ COMPUTER:

MacBook Pro (My MacBook 4,1 2008 is tuckered and too dated to support the editing software I need to take my photography where I envision it going.)

$900 ~ CAMERA & EQUIPMENT:

I need a 'fancier' digital camera with a zoom lens able to LEAP the distance between my subjects and me ~ in particular, the beautiful four-legged, and wing-ed beings that bless our lives... oh, the moon and stars, too.  (A Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Sensor DIGIC 4 Imaging Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens + Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens would be awesome!)

$500 (+/-) PRINTING cost estimate for exhibition

$500 ~ 5G GALLERY NORTH fee for a one-month exhibition

$500 ~ ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5 

Above & Beyond:  Monies contributed over the goal amount will be applied to Phases Two & Three.

No comments:

INSPIRED TO RIPPLE A LOVE OFFERING or PURCHASE ART/PHOTOGRAPHS (juliebrokken@yahoo.com for prices)

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States