Ripples from the Center

Sharing a Little Poetry, Art, Beauty & Heart

a little wit, wisdom & whimsy to enlighten you on your way...

Copyright 2012. Original poetry, art, writing & photography by Julie SuZaNNe BröKKeN

Monday, February 13, 2012

TRAIN JOURNEY, PART TWO


The Land Answers: Return Journey on the Santa Fe Rail 



As I searched my mind for a title for this second rail journey post, I looked up the synonyms for "return".  I was intrigued by "answer". To return, to answer... I leave it to you to listen quietly for your own answers as you take a gander at this visual poem.  CLICK on the images to enlarge them.  I have left them full scale for maximum "ripple effect".  We begin in SE Colorado, travel southwest into NE then NW New Mexico... note the text at the end for a sweet little surprise!

























...and end of this post BE somewhere north of ABQ sweetly, surprisingly blessed by the grace and presence of RED HORSES, a mare and her colt in their winter coats... wild, roaming, sustained by the land!  

No comments:

INSPIRED TO RIPPLE A LOVE OFFERING or PURCHASE ART/PHOTOGRAPHS (juliebrokken@yahoo.com for prices)

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States